Poster Presentations should include the following:
1. A title listing the authors and their affiliations
2. Headings for each poster section
3. A copy of the abstract. Any abbreviations used should be identified in the abstract
4. A brief introduction that states the problem that you are addressing as well as some background on the issue
5. Results, tables, and graphs that include explanatory captions
6. A discussion section
7. A summary
8. A conclusion
9. A reference list, if applicable, and acknowledgments
Generally, the poster print needs to be readable from three feet. The presentation areas accommodate posters that are sized 4 ft tall × 8 ft wide or less; you will be able to attach any sized poster that does not exceed these measurements. The most important data should be at eye level.
1. The poster should flow horizontally only
2. The different sections should be physically distinct from each other, and labeled with headings.
3. Choose a font that is easy to read, e.g. Arial is more easily read than Times New Roman.
4. The print size should be 30 points or larger for the title.
5. The abstract print size should be no smaller than 22 points.
6. Different print sizes may be used in different sections of the poster text to emphasize certain points.
7. Color graphics should provide enough contrast to be well seen at three feet. Blue background with yellow text works well for both slides and prints.
8. Dark colors work well. Bright colors like red work well if the exposed margin is small. Pastels tend to appear washed out.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions before the meeting by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
1 Page in LANDSCAPE Orientation."
• File format .PPTX only.
• Animated images and animations are not permitted for e-Posters and will be non-functioning.
• When you insert Images, Photos, Tables, etc, please use simple copy-paste, and do not use embedded documents.
• Please do not use headers and footers.
*By following the guidelines, you will ensure your E-poster is displayed correctly.
Your E-poster will be displayed digitally.
The deadline to submit your e-poster is November 18, 2022. If your abstract was accepted, please email your e-poster to email@example.com.