19th Annual World Congress Insulin Resistance, Diabetes & Cardiovascular Disease
Time & Location
About the Event
The World Congress on Insulin Resistance, Diabetes & Cardiovascular Disease (WCIRDC), now in its 19th year, is a unique and exciting multidisciplinary CME program. The Congress is the premier global meeting dedicated to diabetes, obesity, lipids, cardiovascular-kidney and liver disease linking basic research to clinical practice in pursuit of our theme: Exploring New Frontiers in Metabolism — Tomorrow’s Clinical Science Today.
WCIRDC 2021 will be held at the Universal City Hotel in Los Angeles on December 2-4, and will present a Hybrid Meeting - a combination of Live-in person event with a component of Live Streaming Webinar followed by 90 days on demand.
This is a CME meeting where participants can earn up 30 CME & ABIM-MOC credits.
- LEVEL 1 - General Attendee$250$2500$0
- LEVEL 1 - Fellow/Resident$149$1490$0
- LEVEL 2 - General Attendee$149$1490$0
- LEVEL 2 - Fellow/Resident$125$1250$0
- LEVEL 3 - General Attendee$99$990$0
- LEVEL 3 - Fellow/Resident$75$750$0
- Medical Student Registration$99$990$0